5 Books I Read in March
I posted an article in January about 10 books I wanted to read this year. I have slowly checked 5 books off that list. Here are the 5 books I read in March. All but 1 book is from my 10 books to read this year article. I will also list the star rating I gave them on Goodreads. I am not good and describing the book without giving too much away. (This article contains affiliate links meaning I may make a small commission if a purchase is made but no extra cost to you. This helps me keep content on this blog. Full Disclosure.)
I have a goal to read 40 books this year! Yes, Y’all I set my goal at 40 books I don’t know what I was thinking because I HAVE to make time to read which normally happens before bed. Here is the list of 5 books I have read and enjoyed in the month of March.
1. Down Among The Sticks And Bones (2nd book in the Wayward children trilogy), I rated this book 4 stars. It was a good book I just feel like it was missing a little bit up ummph. I am waiting for the 3rd book to come into my local library.
2. Sunday at Tiffany’s If you are into James Patterson books this is nothing like his murder mystery books and was not impressed with this book at all. I DNF’d it the year before last but I owned the book and wanted to read it. I worked my way through it and gave it a generous 3 star rating. Personally did not like this book.
3. Orbiting Jupiter I read this book in one day! That was a first for me in a while. Such a great book and I LOVED it. I rated it at 4 stars but it is a 4.5 almost 5-star book. Orbiting Jupiter
4. Elenor & Park was a very cute book I really enjoyed reading it. It was a cute contemporary romance. It definitely left me with emotions which is something I love in a book. When I can feel what is going on. I rated this book 4 stars on good reads it is also on the border of 5 stars.
5. I’ll Give You The Sun was a great book. It was sort of about coping with a death but also a small love story. It was well written and also got me in my feels. I rated this book 5 stars I think this was my only actual 5 star on this list! I really enjoyed this book is an understatement.
These are just the books I read in the Month of March! I am still on track with my reading challenge for the year. I am at 12 out of 40 books so not too bad. If you have read any of these let me know which ones were your favorites.